Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful for... {newborn pictures, part one}

Loved and Lovely

Look at me, finally getting up a Thankful Thursdays post!  But I must admit... this is probably the easiest one I've ever done. :)

{I'm thankful} for our happy, healthy, beautiful and sweet little princess girl.  She is already the joy of our lives and I couldn't be more thankful for her.

I also wanted to share some of our newborn pictures, but because there are so many, I thought I'd split them up into two posts.  Here is the first half.  Enjoy!

 photo DSC_1304.jpg

 photo DSC_1358.jpg

 photo DSC_1189.jpg

 photo DSC_1203.jpg

 photo DSC_1205bw.jpg

 photo DSC_1226.jpg

 photo DSC_1287.jpg

 photo DSC_1316.jpg

 photo DSC_1342.jpg

What are you guys thankful for this week?  Link up and tell us!


Also linking up with black tag diaries, The Fontenot Four, First Day of my Life, kate says stuff, and a punk a pumpkin and a peanut.

All images courtesy of Lauren Ammerman of Lauren Ammerman Photography.

9 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

Love that pic of the whole family! Precious.

Kaitlyn (Keeping up with Kaitlyn) said...

Newborn photos are the best! love the family photo!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

Great photos! The photographer had awesome subjects!

Brittany said...

Wow! These are so beautiful!! The nursery makes an adorable backdrop. You will cherish these pics forever!

Jessica K said...

Great photos! :)

Kristin said...

Beautiful! Hope you're feeling back to normal...my mom had been telling me c section horror stories my whole life.
Your hair looks great and Grace is just precious :)

Shannon said...

Oh my GOSH!! So, so precious! You have a beautiful family, Ryan!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Oh my goodness! I can't take the adorableness overload! I love that little headband. She is beautiful!

ThistleAshD said...

such a pretty little thing she is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...