Monday, October 19, 2009

Recipe Time

This is by far the SIMPLEST recipe I make, but it's one of my favorite things. Plus it's cheap. :)

It's a savory cheese spread. You can put it on a cracker (it probably needs to be a pretty sturdy cracker, though, because it's thick). But I love to just buy a big loaf of french bread, slice it up, toast it in the oven, and put the spread on top. That's how Micah's mom makes it (I actually stole the recipe from her, but I know she won't mind me sharing).

Alright, here's the recipe.

Savory Cheese Spread

8 oz cream cheese
1 package Good Seasons Zesty Italian seasoning mix

Slightly soften the cream cheese (but not too much!). Mix in the Italian seasoning packet thoroughly. Refrigerate until cold.

That's it! It's that simple. And it's delicious. I actually had some for lunch today. :) If you make it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...