Thursday, April 8, 2010

Because I can...

Today I signed into my myspace account for the first time in FOREVER.  I found this on my profile and thought I'd share, because even though I posted these things a few years ago, they're mostly still true. :)

I'm directionally challenged. It's a fact.

I love things that smell good: lotion, candles, room spray, Micah. :) 

I'm girly in a lot of ways. Well, in almost every way.
 
I like to blog. 

My brother, who is the coolest person in the world, married one of my best friends, and I love that.
 
I have amazing parents. Seriously.
 
I like to buy shoes and then never wear them.
 
I'm obsessed with makeup and hair. If you know me at all, you know that.
 
I'm very bookish but not so great with practical things.
 
I met my husband in the seventh grade and love that our parents and grandparents went to high school together.
 
I love my Lord and Savior, and I am undeserving of His mercy and grace.
 
I feel like I'm not really fulfilling my potential in life.
 
I read a lot. Very quickly.
 
I'm ridiculously happy 95% of the time. God really blessed me in that way.
 
I sing a lot, even though I'm not very good at it.
 
I decorate a lot, even though I'm not very good at that either.
 
I was horrible at planning my wedding. All I wanted was to snap my fingers, wake up, and be married to Micah.
 
I love the ocean. I'd spend my life near the ocean if I could practice patent law anywhere outside the city.
 
I'm optimistic and always believe that things work out for the best.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...