Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rain...

I have sat down at least three times this past week to write a new post, but I've got nothing! Things are pretty boring around here these days. Micah and I have just been working during the day and getting together with friends and family at night. Have I mentioned how much I love being so close to our family and friends? :)

Right now, I've got a pound cake in the oven for my Uncle Tyler's birthday get together in a little while and a conference call for work in thirty minutes. And I'm still sleepy because the silly rain kept me up last night. I normally LOVE sleeping in the rain, but the gutters on this house make a LOT of noise. So around 5:00 this morning, I got up and went to sleep in the guest room where the noise wasn't so loud. Now, I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet before Micah and Lilly get up. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...