Friday, February 17, 2012

Thankfuls...

It's Friday!  Whoo hoo!

In celebration of the coming weekend, I thought I'd post some things I'm thankful for today.

In no particular order...

I'm thankful that I had the best tall, skinny peppermint mocha (with extra peppermint) of my life this morning.  Seriously... SO good.

I'm thankful that Pottery Barn put these cute moss sphere vase fillers on sale (with free shipping!). 


I've been scouring the earth for more things for the plethora (yeah, I just busted out an SAT word on you) of glass containers lying around my house, and these are just perfect.

I'm thankful that I allowed myself an extra workout at the Week Three pace.  I'm just not quite ready to bump up to five minute running intervals.  The transition to Week Four on Sunday is not going to be fun at all.

I'm thankful to have so much support from you all on this weight loss/running journey.  Seriously.  I can't even tell you how wonderful it has been to know that y'all are rooting for me.  It motivates me to keep going so I don't let you down. :)

I'm thankful that we finally broke down and got DVR last year.  Because what in the world would I do if I actually had to choose between Private Practice and Jersey Shore? (Man, I'm pathetic...)

I'm thankful that I was quick enough to score a gorgeous bookshelf from Noteworthy Home for our bedroom.  (Her stuff goes so quick {because it's all gorgeous}, so when you see something you like, you have to snatch it up before someone else does!)  It's being delivered tomorrow, and when I get it all set up and accessorized I'll post pictures.  For now, I'll show you her picture.


Gorgeous, right?  I just love the bun feet and molding!

And last but definitely not least, I'm thankful that I got to have sushi at lunch today.  Because, let's face it, sushi is always a good idea. :)

Linking up to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...