Monday, December 15, 2008

What are YOU thankful for?

I know Thanksgiving was like a month ago. But I'm sitting here, studying for finals, so wishing for this week to be over, and I realized that I have absolutely zero reasons to be anything but 100% content right now. And I started to think about every reason I have to be thankful.

1) I have a loving Savior who has led me and carried me through every tough moment of my life. And there haven't been very many tough moments. Amen to that.
2) I'm marrying Micah. Enough said.
3) I have had the ability to go to college and even graduate school, when many are not fortunate enough to have that opportunity.
4) I have amazing friends, each of which fulfills some part of me and enriches my life.
5) My parents, brother, and sister-in-law are some of the best people you will ever meet.
6) I've had my cat for 18 and 1/2 amazing years, and she's still kicking.
7) I live in a beautiful house and have every possible thing I could need.
8) I live in America, where I can freely worship the Lord, where I can freely express my political opinions, and where I can be anything I want to be. Not everyone can say that.
9) I have, like, seven good books to read as soon as finals are over.
10) It's Christmastime, one of my favorite times of the year.

If you're having a tough day. If you're worried or stressed. Stop and think about every good thing in your life. What a mood lifter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...