Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend plans

So remember that 60-page paper I had to write right after I got home from the honeymoon? Well that was just the rough draft. The final version is due... MONDAY! And apparently, because I'm just a little slow, I forgot that February was a short month, so I was thinking I had another half-week to work on it. Whoopsies.

Anyway, so I'm going to be doing THAT this weekend. I haven't really touched the paper since I turned it in in January. AND I need to make my travel arrangements for Candice's wedding!! Yay! I ALSO need to get my wedding pictures framed and up on the wall. I have already bought all of the picture frames. I just need to get the pictures printed.

And is it pathetic that I really just can't wait until Monday to see "The Bachelor" finale? I know it's pathetic... but I'm really pretty hooked on that show!! I had Melissa pegged from the very first episode, and I think she and Jason are SOOO good together. And I can understand her parents not wanting to be in the public eye... some people just aren't comfortable with that. Molly seems like a little brat, and I'm fairly certain he sees through her. I think it's just a physical thing with her. I really loved Jillian, but they just didn't have much of a spark, though I LOVE the idea of her being the next bachelorette. She's adorable. And I LOVE how she says "again." hehe...

Alright. I'm going to get writing. Or editing, I should say.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...