Monday, February 22, 2010

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire...

Remember me telling you about how I like to pretend my car doesn't have windows and how I jam out with no shame

Remember how I said that I didn't care that people could actually see me?

Well, apparently I lied. 

Today I was driving down the road, singing my heart out to "Baby, Baby" by Amy Grant.  (Yeah, I like kicking it to old-school nineties music - the kind I heard at rollerskating rinks when I was a kid.)  As I'm doing my thing and really belting it out, I look over and two guys, who were currently driving around me to pass me, had slowed down and were watching me pretend to be Mariah Carey (or, in this case, Amy Grant).  I'm 100% positive they weren't checking me out because I was wearing sweats and no makeup.

And because I was utterly humiliated, I slowed down and turned left even though I didn't actually need to go left.

Fun day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...