Monday, July 19, 2010

Only because I promised...

... otherwise, I would never subject anyone to this. Not even the Texas Board of Law Examiners, whose existence I curse about twenty times a day these days.

Alright, wait for it. Wait for it. Keep waiting for it. Sit down or something...

Okay. I think you're ready.


This was my brother on the beach in South Padre.. in all his... glory.

It's really important that you know that he has absolutely no martial arts/yoga training. It's also important that you know that he is never, ever serious. This was purely because he likes to shock. The stunned look on the faces of the people passing by, wondering if he thought he looked good... wondering if he actually knew what he was doing. Those looks were what he was after.

And our laughs, of course.

Here's another, um, pose.


And a close-up. I really am sorry for this. As a brand new lawyer, I have to disclaim any liability for the nightmares that will haunt you because you looked at these pictures.


And lastly, for completeness and thoroughness...


How's that to start off your work week? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This doesn't surprise me...we were over at Amber Simmons house for a Halloween party a couple of years ago...and I remember seeing him there-LOL! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...