Thursday, August 5, 2010

Target savings...

I haven't been couponing much in the last month or so. I've just been too busy with the bar exam to really sit down and plan out my purchases. As a result, we've been way over budget on our groceries for the last few weeks. So today I headed over to Target to see what deals I could find.

Here's what I got.


My total was $4.65!!

The three red and white boxes on the right are travel first aid kits. I mostly just needed more band-aids, so I figured I'd go ahead and get them since they were free after coupons.

For most of the deals, I just paired coupons I had from the newspaper with a good sale. But for the DiGiorno pizzas, go here (if you're on Facebook) and print out a $2/1 coupon. (Use the back button on your browser to print two.) After the coupons, the pizzas will be completely free! :)

2 comments:

The Links said...

Wahoo!! Don't you just love the feeling of not paying full price!!

Ryan said...

Yes, Katy! It's like an adrenaline rush or something... I'm a coupon junkie! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...