Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Nine: A Picture of My Friends

I'll go ahead and warn you... I definitely have more than one picture. :)

This is a picture of me and my best friend, Lauren, at prom our junior year. I'm not sure why I love this picture so much, but it's definitely one of my favorites.


I love this one, too. We were flying home from Pensacola, FL at the end of our high school graduation trip. We wanted to take a "kissy face" picture, but she started laughing. :)

This is me and my sister-in-law, Faith showing off our engagement rings. I love her for a MILLION reasons. Here are just a few: we've known each other since we were four or five, she has red hair, she's sweet and honest, she puts up with my brother, she has ten thousand shoes, and she just gets me.

This is Kristen, my sweet Houston BFF I told you about here. This picture was taken just a few seconds before a bird flew into the back window if the car we were riding in... it was one of those moments I'll never forget. I miss her like crazy.


This is one of my college roommates, Rebecca, and me. We were standing on a sidewalk in New York City, as a group of cute firemen walked by and asked us if we were taking a picture for Myspace. In fact, we were. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...