Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Twenty Five: iPod Shuffle

I'm assuming that, for this challenge, I'm supposed to put my iTunes on shuffle and list the first ten songs? I apologize in advance for the randomness of my taste in music. :)

1. In Your Eyes (Acoustic) by Ben Harper

2. White Houses by Vanessa Carlton

3. Wonder Why They Call You B*tch by Tupac (um, yeah... sometimes I'm a little thug)

4. If You're Thinking You Want a Stranger by George Strait

5. Forever by Mariah Carey

6. Give Us Clean Hands by MercyMe

7. Kick Your Game by TLC

8. Do You Have to Let it Linger by The Cranberries

9. This is Me by Dream (wow... even I'm judging me right now)

10. The Arrival of Baby Harry by John Williams (from the Harry Potter Soundtrack... yeah I have all of them, and I'm not ashamed)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...