Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another great deal!

I swear I'm not trying to become a deal blogger (nor have I become a paid spokesperson for Amazon), but I just had to post this amazing Amazon deal.
It's a Calphalon Hard-Anodized 2 1/2 Qt. Shallow Saucepan, and mine was just delivered last night. I (obviously) haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but I have the Calphalon Hard-Anodized Everyday Pan which I posted about here, and I'm in love, so I have no doubt that I'll love this pan, as well. I think I'm going to slowly try and replace my current KitchenAid pots and pans with these as each piece goes on sale on Amazon. :)

The best part of this deal is that the pan, originally priced at $119, is available $29! And if you're a mom, dad, or take care of children in some way, you can sign up for free on Amazon Mom to get free two-day shipping! Again, Amazon prices tend to change often, so don't wait on this deal if you're interested.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...