Thursday, February 24, 2011

Recipes I'm drooling over...

One of my friends from law school, Laura, has a wonderful blog, and she recently posted a few recipes that look absolutely delicious. So, I'm going to re-post the recipes she found (plus one!) in a blatant act of blog theft. But I'm sure she won't mind. :)

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie



Holy crap, this looks good. Like so good I want to go home and bake one right this second. But I won't (only because I don't have any pie crusts and don't have the inclination or time to make them from scratch). I'll make it tomorrow. :)

Hot Corn Dip




This is an Emeril Lagasse recipe, and it looks classic and delicious. And I love all varieties of corn dip, so I'm excited to try it!

Jalepeno Popper Dip


Any warm dip with cream cheese and jalepenos has to be delicious. It's a rule. It's called the, um, jalepeno cream cheese dip rule. Surely you've heard of it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...