Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some days...

Some days I think that I don't totally suck at this lawyer thing. Today is one of those days. Because even though I'm incredibly aware that I'm just a baby attorney trying not to screw stuff up, it feels nice to win an argument that I briefed essentially all by myself.

I'm also aware that I really really love what I do. It's the next-best thing to getting to blog or write novels for a living. And it means that all the exhaustion and frustration of law school and the bar exam was absolutely worth it. Who knew that little old me would get the chance to be a part of this profession?

It's hard. Grueling. Exhausting.
But it's also challenging. Rewarding. Fulfilling.
It's worth all the years it took to get here. Worth every second.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...