Sunday, March 27, 2011

Me, a wedding photographer??

We had a great weekend!

On Saturday, we drove with Micah's family to Hope, Arkansas for Micah's grandpa's wedding. I had volunteered to take some pictures for them, but I had no idea what I was getting myself into!

But we had a wonderful time, and I got at least a few cute pictures. :)

{They had just kissed, and I love how happy Brenda looks and how scandalized Jerry looks.}

{Here are Micah's parents. Aren't they just precious? This picture absolutely epitomizes them - she's sublimely happy, and he is enamored with her. Their relationship is what I hope Micah and I have in 25 years.}

{She looked so beautiful, and Jerry was clearly smitten.}

{This is Micah's brother, Seth, with his wife, Diana, and their little angel, Landyn.}

{Aren't his little Converse just the cutest things you've ever seen??!}

I certainly don't plan on being responsible for someone's wedding pictures again any time soon (or ever!), but I had fun and was honored to get to be a part of their special day!

Today, Micah and I have been pretty lazy, although we did go check out the house again (and noticed so many things we hadn't noticed before). And I bought groceries for the first time in a few weeks, so be looking for a post with a new recipe or two! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...