Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few randoms...

1.  For the past couple of weeks, I have been knee-deep in a project for work, but I finished it yesterday, got it served, and now I feel like a brand new woman!

2.  I decided to take the chaise/couch that I bought for the master bedroom back to Urban Outfitters, and it was a nightmare.  First, they didn't have a dolly or strong man to come unload it for us, so we had to carry it from our car into the store.  And then they couldn't find my purchase in the system, so they wouldn't return it.  After sitting on the phone with corporate for an hour and a half, they finally figured it out, and we got a refund (minus the ~$100 it cost to ship it to me).  Although I haven't even decided for sure to have any extra seating in the bedroom, if I do bring another piece in, I'm leaning toward something like this:

Or maybe this:
3. I found out today that my dad has been unknowingly paying $25/month for AOL dial-up internet for me since 2003.  I stopped using it in 2005. 

4. My mom and Steve bought me the coolest birthday presents!

Who knew that Pottery Barn made design books!??  I've already finished this one, and I can't wait to read the others they got me!

5.  I've decided to make a list for each room in the house of all the pieces I'm looking to find.  As I get them done, I'll post them here with pictures of the kinds of things I'm looking for. 

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

You may have been AOL's last paying dial up customer. Now the company will fail without that $25 a month! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...