Monday, September 5, 2011

What we're doing today...

Enjoying the Weather!
Texas has been absolutely miserable this summer, but it looks like God is finally rewarding us for our patience and perseverance with some gorgeous weather!  Micah and Lilly played ball this morning, and Lilly got a quick drink from the water hose.



Working on the Master Bathroom
I've been slowly but surely getting the master bedroom together.  It's not totally finished, but I can give y'all a sneak peek.


This is Micah's side.  I found the "His" sign at Hobby Lobby, but it was black so I painted it brown with a textured, antique bronze spray paint so it would match the fixtures and faucets.  The picture frame was originally brown, but I gave it a good coat of Heirloom White Rustoleum spray paint yesterday, and it looks clean and classic!


The hurricane vase came from the Pottery Barn outlet, and I filled it with a pillar candle and some wine corks that my sweet Aunt Gem and Uncle Larry gave us.  We've got many more corks to play with, so I'm trying to figure out what else to do with them - I've got a few ideas up my sleeve. :)


I'm still working on my side, as well as the ledge above the bathtub, but it should be done soon.  More pictures to come!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

This looks awesome! I love your decorating style. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...