Monday, October 31, 2011

KB's Wedding...

I think I mentioned that Micah and I went to Houston for one of my best friend's weddings.  Everything about was gorgeous, and I FINALLY got my pictures uploaded, so I thought I'd share a few. (And I'll apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures.  I had to zoom in on most of them, and my kit lens maxes out at 55mm, so they're grainy.)


Isn't she gorgeous?  She was such a happy, radiant bride.

And her venue was gorgeous.  So much pretty, natural light.

Presh.

I loved her cake and the cute airplanes they had everywhere (Clinton's a pilot and proposed to her while they were in the air).

Me and all the UH Law girls.  It was so wonderful to catch up with everyone. (And commiserate about work. Ha.)

This was my attempt at artsy-fartsy photography.  Never mind that there are fingerprints all over my glass. :)

First dance.  Clinton was so cute - he twirled and dipped her all around that dance floor.

I adore this girl and was so happy to get to celebrate with her on her special day. 

To Kristen and Clinton - may you always treasure one another and seek to keep God first in your marriage.  Ecclesiastes 4:12: A cord of three strands is not easily broken.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...