Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I bought yesterday...

{Update - my sweet husband pointed out that I didn't pick these things out by myself, so, in the interest of accuracy and truthfulness, I've made a few changes.  I particularly like the changes to the last sentence... :)}

Yesterday was the last day of Pottery Barn's Friends and Family event (yeah, I'm VIP - who wants to know?), so I we took the plunge and finally bought the two things I've we've been drooling over for months, since I we got them for 20% off.


And...


... times eight.

It hurt my heart to hand over my credit card (figuratively speaking, considering that I we ordered them over the phone), but I was we were done trying to fight the urge.  I've We've done my our research, and these are what I we want.  So, happy early Christmas to me us!  And anniversary.  And birthday...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...