Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ballard Design envy...

I got my Ballard Designs catalog in the mail this weekend and dogeared more than a few pages of things I'm coveting.  Since we just bought a massive, expensive new Christmas tree (pictures to come soon!) and Christmas shopping is just around the corner, I'm putting the house-decorating adventure on hold for a month or so while our bank account recovers. But it doesn't hurt to look, right?  Come on, y'all... check out the pretty with me. :)

Bella Mirror
I love the lines of this mirror and think it'd be perfect in the master next to the armoir.

Grand Tour Etagere (in cream)
Truthfully, I'm not positive where I'd put this shelf.  Maybe in a corner in the master.  Maybe on a wall in the living room.  But it's pretty.

Aquitaine Antiqued Mirror
I also am considering this for the master next to the armoir.  I like that it's antiqued, and I think it'd pull the rustic elements from the other parts of the house into the master, which is a bit more traditional than the rest of the house.

Grand Palais Mirror
I'm eyeing this guy for the niche above the staircase in the living room.  That thing is HUGE, so whatever I put there needs to be big and striking. I like the arch of this mirror, I'm just not sure it's big enough.

Spool Side Table
I actually probably wouldn't put this in my house because I'm not quite that daring, but I think it's cool for sure.

Odgen Mirror
Apparenly I'm vain because I looove mirrors.  I like the color and antique finish of this one.

So that's what I've been doing this afternoon.  How about you guys?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...