Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Abbotts...

We had Christmas with my Dad's side of the family today, and it was wonderful as usual.  Intead of telling you all about it, I'm just going to dump a bunch of pictures on you.  These are mostly for my family, so I apologize if these are completely boring to everyone else. :)

(Pretty Stella and her Paw Paw.)

 


(Aunt Brig loving on Miss Allie)
(Two twin brothers and their granddaughters. So precious.)
(Stella and Mamaw)

(I just love this picture. My sweet Aunt Cinda's smile is one of my favorite things on the planet.)

(Bubba listening to the book Mamaw and Papaw made for Stella.  They recorded their voices reading the story.  So precious that I cried.)

(Me and Faithey.  Love her.)

(Three handsome Abbott men and the prettiest baby in the world.)

(The Abbott girls.  I couldn't love my cousins and aunts any more.)


(Aren't they so cute?)
(My pretty cousin and her little twin.)


And these aren't Abbott boys, but I couldn't resist.

(Can you spot the toddler? :) And isn't my husband the most handsome man on the planet?)

Hope you guys had a lovely, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...