Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Seeing double...

I'm a huge fan of Restoration Hardware.  Their stuff is timeless, gorgeous, and elegant.  Their wood furniture can be a little monotone and grayed out for me, but for the most part, I LOVE their pretty things.  They're also ridiculously expensive.  (That's normally how it goes, isn't it?)

But I stumbled upon this site a month or so ago and immediately experienced a little deja vu.

Restoration's Oxford Tub Chair - $1295-$1495 (on sale for $995-$1495)


Teva Living's Byron Chair Vintage Tub Chair - $525



Restoration's Adele Leather Dining Chair - $349-$499


Teva Living's Louise Dining Chair - $195
I started looking around at their other stuff and found this chair, which I absolutely adore.

Teva Living's Vintage Cigar Leather English Club Chair - $485.


Which reminded me of this chair from Pottery Barn.

Pottery Barn's Brooklyn Leather Armchair - $1299

Seeing double yet? :)

Anyway... Micah loved the Vintage Cigar Leather English Club Chair for the office, and for leather of that quality, the price is a steal! We actually already bought a chair for the office, but I'm not in love with it (I LOVE the shape, but the leather is a dull, reddish chocolate with no dimension, and it looks too new for a cozy study).  Here's hoping they still have some available in January when we start decorating the office!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...