Monday, December 26, 2011

This...

... is perfection.


I stumbled across it tonight and can't take my mind off of it.  It'd be the PERFECT thing for above my mantle.  I found a pretty mirror at Garden Ridge a few weeks ago that looks nice there, but it's nothing special and doesn't really make much of a statement.  This one's on backorder until February, but I think it'd be worth the wait.  What do you guys think?  I did get a PB giftcard for Christmas that'd make a nice little dent in the price. (Thanks, Mom and Stevey!) :)

On that note, we had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Lots of time with family and good food.  (But, ugh... I feel so yucky from all the junk I've eaten in the past few days.  I can so tell a difference in my energy level and overall well-being.  It's back to the diet hardcore tomorrow.)  This season--of remembering the miracle of Christ's birth--is so wonderfully magical to me.  I was almost sad when I woke up on Sunday morning because I knew the day would fly by (and it did!) and that Christmas would be over.  But it is nice that we still have New Years to look forward to.  Here's hoping 2012 is as good to me as 2011 has been!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that Santa spoiled you rotten! :)

2 comments:

Faith said...

I absolutely love it!

Unknown said...

Definitely gets my vote! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...