Monday, January 30, 2012

Peace and Grace...

So, I showed you guys this little Pinterest project we did at Christmas.


When I bought the letters at Hobby Lobby, I also bought the letters I'd need to spell out "Grace" so I do something similar during the non-Christmas months.  And I decided that I wasn't really in love with the gold for every day, so I painted all of the letters with Rustoleum Heirloom White a couple of weeks ago.

When we went to hang them up, I really felt like the whole thing was just too small for the space it was in, so we decided to move it to another wall in the dining room, next to the window.



I really love it! It's a fun, pretty addition to the dining room, which is still pretty darned bare at this point. 

We ordered off-white curtains for the living room to replace the bright white ones we got from Pottery Barn (which we'll move to the master bedroom because you'd better believe those puppies are going up SOMEWHERE in this house!), and if we like them, we'll order three of the same for the dining room.  I cannot WAIT until we get the living area done! But it's just like the running and weight loss, right? Slowly but surely... :)

Linking up to...

  Sew Can Do   

1 comment:

The Planet Pink said...

What a great idea! Totally Pinterest worthy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...