Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two things you should try if you haven't...

We went over to my brother and sister-in-law's house this weekend to have dinner, hang out, and roast some marshmallows over a bonfire.  We had such a good time, and once we finished indulging, we decided to undo some of the damage by playing Just Dance 3 on their Wii. 

Let me just tell you... it was hilarious.  Particularly when Micah got up to play, since he never dances.  Ever.   And he's not allowed to make fun of my dancing anymore since I was the high scorer for several games (until Faith dethroned me... I demand a rematch! ;)). 

Truth be told, I know I looked ridiculous,  but it was definitely fun, and by about the fourth dance, I was legitimately sweating.  If you want a fun thing to do at your next gathering, definitely give it a try.  You'll definitely get some giggles and will burn a few calories, too!

2. Ragin' Cajun Steampot at Joe's Crab Shack


I'm not sure how it's possible that I had never eaten at Joe's Crab Shack before yesterday, but I can promise you that we'll be back again soon, for reals. (Sorry, but I just can't give up on this thug thing.)  We shared the Ragin' Cajun Steampot, and it was heavenly.  Like so good that I was licking my fingers in public. 

After seeing all the spicy butter left at the bottom of the pot, I'm not sure how healthy it actually is, but I truly didn't care.  It was that good. So if you're in the mood for a perfectly delectable, incredibly messy meal, get your booty over to Joe's Crab Shack and try a Steampot.  I can pretty much guarantee you won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Audrey & Randon said...

Hey Ryan! Thanks for the sweet comment!! Congrats on the law degree & weight loss! Hope all is well too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...