Thursday, February 23, 2012

Apparently I Tweet now...

So I've been thinking about getting back on Twitter again for awhile, and I finally tracked down my old password, so I figured I'd let you guys know where you can find me.

I'm here at @Mrs_Hargrave.

So far, I've only managed to steal a line from Britney's version of "I Love Rock N Roll," but I feel certain I'll get better soon. :)  I'm planning on using Twitter for all the random, silly, every day ramblings I have when I can't squeeze a post in.  (Such as the fact that I spent the whole darned day yesterday thinking I had lost my wedding band but ended up finding it in my bobby pin container.  Apparently I'm just working too hard these days - my brain is mush when I get home!)

So anyway... if you've got a Twitter, let me know so I can follow you.  I'm feeling awfully lonely. :)

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

@shmcmullin

Don't use it that often, but sometimes it's the only place to post some useless snippet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...