Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Remember that time...

Hey, remember that time when I almost made a New Year's resolution to take a picture every day for a year but then decided that there was no way I would ever actually follow through with it, so I resolved to take a picture every day for a month but then only stuck with it for two weeks before giving up completely?

Yeah, me neither.

(I told you guys I was really a quitter at heart.)

(Sorry.)

(But, on the bright side, at least I haven't quit the eating healthy/running.  Yet. ;))

3 comments:

The Links said...

Yup.....I'm a quiter too. I made it 19 days.....then quit. And now I'm crazy and going to do it again in February!! Ha!!

Slamdunk said...

Visiting from Candice's place.

Ha, I can relate. But if you are going to quit one of the three healthy eating, running, or daily photos, I think you chose wisely with the latter.

Ryan said...

At least we're quitters together, Katy. ;)

Thanks for popping in, Slamdunk! And that's definitely what I told myself when I shamelessly gave up on my resolution. I only have so much resolve, and I figured I'd better save it for the eating/running. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...