Monday, March 26, 2012

Project Scripture: Week Thirteen

I'm so sorry I didn't get this week's verse up yesterday, y'all!  We were out on the lake last night doing a little catfishin' (post coming soon), and it totally slipped my mind when we got home.

I hope you guys are loving these verses as much as I am.  Last week's verse, in particular, was such a blessing to me.  It was crazy at work, and I came home every night just a little beat down.  But as I would catch a glimpse of my memory verse board as I walked through the living room, I remembered that, in Him, I could find rest.  I traded my stress for His peace, and everything felt a little more doable.

Anyway, here is this week's verse.


"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19.

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...