Monday, April 9, 2012

Moroccan Argan Oil and an almost-perfect weekend...

Raise your hand if you had a fabulous weekend!

Mine started earlier than usual because I worked from home on Friday, so I was able to call it quits a little early and head to Ulta to do some damage.

I bought this...

(well, not all of it... just the shampoo and conditioner, which I LOVE and am excited to work into the rotation! And it came with a sample of the oil, which I'm seriously obsessed with and will definitely be buying.  I used a teensy bit from about mid-shaft down on damp hair before styling, and my hair feels like silk.)

I also bought some a couple of Essie polishes... neither of which I ended up being in love with, so I won't bother telling you about them. 

And I picked up some new highlighter, which I'm loving.


So altogether a pretty successful shopping excursion. :)

On Saturday I went and got a massage, which was quite possibly the best I've ever had, and Micah got a haircut (thanks, Rach!).  We spent Saturday night with my brother and sister-in-law (and Stella, of course!), which was wonderful.  I just adore that little princess.


On Sunday, we started out at church and then worked our way over to my Mamaw and Papaw's whereupon I had my first Diet Coke in 40 days (heaven!) and got to visit with my sweet family and a family friend I hadn't seen in a couple of years. 


Then we went to Micah's parents' house where I accidentally locked my keys in my car. 

Ugh. 

So we had to borrow Micah's mom's car, drive all the way back to Sunnyvale (a 40-minute drive), get the spare key, drive back, unlock the car, and then head home again.  It was sort of a beatdown, but oh well.  I got some quality time with Micah and ate some Cuties. :)

And that was pretty much it.  What did you guys do this weekend?

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

3 comments:

Brandi Gail said...

So glad you like the Moroccan hair products! I use the shampoo and cond. about twice a week..I love the oil too!

thechattymommy said...

Your niece is adorable.
Now you have me wanting to try those hair products!

http://www.thechattymommy.com

Laura said...

The Organix line is great. I love the Cherry Blossom and Ginseng shampoo and conditioner. I think its energizing? It is also sulfate free which is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...