So I'm linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition to spill some of my deepest, darkest secrets! (And so what if they're actually pretty shallow...)
1. I'm STUPID excited because I was able to put on my all-time favorite shirt this morning. And I'm just choosing to ignore the fact that it's a teensy bit low-cut for work because I love it a ridiculous amount. I'd share a picture of me in it, but the dadgum fluorescent lighting in my office is too crappy this morning for me to snag a picture. (Believe me... I tried and got busted by the cleaning lady. The things I do for you guys... ;))
(You can almost, barely see the shirt in this picture, which was taken circa 2007 [who says circa?] when my brother was home from the Navy, and we were all out celebrating [I was, as usual, the token sober girl]. Someone got out the red lipstick, and it was all downhill from there..]
2. While I was at it, I decided to try putting on my all-time favorite pair of trouser pants, and they fit too. Hallelujah, y'all.
3. Micah took off work today, and do you know what he's planning on doing with his free day? He's going to buy a trailer full of mulch to put in all of our flower beds and trees. He's such a perfect man. And I'm the worst wife ever because I'm (not so secretly) excited that he's doing it when I'll be at work so I don't have to help. I told you - worst. wife. ever.
4. I've got a women's fellowship tonight with the sweet girls in my Sunday School class, and I'm really looking forward to it. We're having Mexican food, and I'm just going to have to make myself order the tortilla soup because I was baaaad last night at dinner at Mi Cocina with Micah's parents.
5. Micah and I got to the restaurant a few minutes early last night, so I made him take a picture with me.
It turned out pretty cute. And you'd never know that he was annoying the crap out of me right before and right after we took this picture. It's a good thing he's handsome...
6. We don't have a whole lot of plans this weekend, and I'm pretty thrilled about it. I've got to work some tomorrow and Sunday, but hopefully we can find some time to go use the Simply Fondue Groupon I bought a few months ago and totally forgot about until I got an email reminding me to use it before it expired in a couple of weeks. I sure do love me some fondue. :)
So what's up with you guys? Got any secrets to confess? Go link up and tell us all about them! :)