Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hi from London!

Oh, you guys.

I am in love with this city.

I don't really have time to tell you about how wonderful this trip has already been.  I could probably do a whole post on just how wonderful the flight was (yeah, I said it... the firm insisted that I fly business class, and it was amazing). 

And I went on a double-decker bus tour of the city today, which could not have been more awesome (even if I was practically frozen by the time it was over - it's cold here!).  I took about a gazillion pictures and obviously don't have time to share them all, but I did want to post these pictures I snagged of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben (the name of the bell of the clock on the Houses of Parliament).



Almost every piece of this city holds some sort of historical significance, and it's all so beautiful.  (Plus, the precious little British children with their adorable accents are just about the cutest things I've ever seen!)

And I had fish and chips for lunch today, so I can cross that off my list.

There is so much I want to do and see while I'm here.  Let's just hope that pesky work stuff doesn't get in the way of my sightseeing... ;)

I'll try and check in again soon.  XOXO. 

2 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

So fun! Have a lovely trip!

Brittany M said...

Oh seeing those pictures of London makes me wish I was there right this very second!!! I love that almost ever lankmark has such great history behind it. Have a great trip!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...