Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Music Wednesday...

A co-worker of Micah's passed along this video to me last week (in an email wherein he told me what a joy it was to work with Micah.  I seriously can't express how incredibly lucky I feel to get to be my sweet husband's wife.  He has to be, without a doubt, the best man on the planet... but I digress.  As usual. :)).

Micah and I watched it when I got back from Florida on Friday night.  After having pushed aside everything but work for the past month, I honestly couldn't have received this message at a more appropriate time.  Because even when things are hectic and crazy, He should always be my focus.  My desire.  

As the video says, anything that I can't stop thinking of is an idol.  Anything I give all my hear to is an idol.  It's time to clear the stage and make room for what should be taking the spotlight:  Him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...