Monday, May 14, 2012

Project Scripture: Week Twenty...

I swear to goodness that a proper London post is coming soon!

I got home late Saturday night after my sweet husband picked me up from the airport.  (When we spotted one another in international arrivals, I ran to him, dropped my suitcase and held on for dear life for probably a full minute.  I can't even tell you guys how much I missed him.)  Yesterday, we spent some time with our moms for Mothers Day, and I spent some time just sitting around, trying to adjust to life in this time zone again, so I wasn't really up to sorting through all of my pictures.  But I promise you guys... they're coming. :)

And because I'm going for the worst blogger EVER award, I also forgot to get the Project Scripture verse up yesterday, so without further ado...

Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

(Does it get any better than that? His goodness knows no bounds. :))
 
I hope you guys are having a fabulous Monday.  My mind has sort of refused to leave London, so I'm having a hard time getting things done today.  Here's hoping I'm more productive this afternoon. :)

1 comment:

No(dot dot)el said...

Give yourself a good long minute to de brief from a trip like that. I love that scripture. Good stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...