1. What is your biggest phobia?
I have a weird fear of alligators/crocodiles and mice/rats that aren't in cages. I can handle caged rodents just fine, but field mice scrambling across my bedroom in the middle of the night (I used to live on 200 acres in the country, so it definitely happened once or twice) are decidedly not okay. Alligators in any context horrify me.
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
This is such a good question. I think it'd probably have to be the day after our wedding. I absolutely adored our wedding day, but it wasn't really until the next morning that it hit me that I got to keep my handsome husband for the rest of my life. That feeling was pretty indescribable. Plus, we left for our honeymoon that day, which couldn't have been more perfect.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?For some reason, I think this answer will probably change as I get older, because life just keeps getting better and better. But I'm pretty in love with 26 right now. I'd be okay with staying here for awhile.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
When I was in college, I heard that I looked like Amanda Bynes and Kelly Clarkson every so often. I think it's the face shape. I also had three or four different people tell me that I remind them of Lauren Alaina when she was on American Idol. (Although I can confirm that I do not have her musical talent...)
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Hardest question ever. But I think I'd have to say All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood, as I was, in fact, supposed to be a boy when I was born, and I did marry the quarterback. I also sort of feel like Blessed Be Your Name exemplifies what I want my faith to be. I want to bring Him glory, even when I'm in the midst of life's storms. But a song that represents Micah and me? I'd definitely have to go with When You Say Nothing At All by Alison Krauss. That's us.