Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (Link Up!)...

Loved and Lovely



 I've got a hearing today, so I'm afraid this is going to be pretty short and sweet.

{I'm thankful} that I'm almost done with re-watching all the seasons of Dawson's Creek.  I'm so darned ready to be finished with them again, but I can't stop until I see the end.  Shockingly, I've forgotten whether she picks Dawson or Pacey, and I will seriously kill you if you tell me. :)


{I'm thankful} for one of Micah's sweet coworkers who bought the baby its first present: an adorable little monkey onesie and a rattle.  I'm not going to lie, I totally cried when Micah sent me the picture of it. :)

{I'm thankful} for you guys.  I know I say it a lot, but it seriously makes my day when I hear from you and get to share in your lives.  When I started this blog, I never realized what an incredible group of people I would "meet" and come to cherish.  You all are definitely my favorite part.

So what are you guys thankful for this week?  Link up and tell us!

 

Also linking up with black tag diaries, The Fontenot Four, First Day of my Life, kate says stuff, and  a punk a pumpkin and a peanut.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I haven't thought about Dawson's Creek in years...how fun!

Joy said...

Sweet the first baby gift!!! AND, we love reading about your experiences. That's why we keep coming back!

Justin said...

Mid Michigan Community College Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com. 36 Mid Michigan Community College Jobs available on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...