Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (Link Up!)...

Loved and Lovely

{I'm thankful} to have fallen asleep at 8:30 last night... and stayed asleep until 6:30 this morning.  Hallelujah, y'all!

{I'm thankful} that, while my doctor didn't have a definitive answer as to the cause of my late-night stomach and back pain, she did confirm that (1) it had absolutely nothing to do with the baby (amen!), (2) it wasn't pancreatitis or gallstones, and (3) based upon an elevated white blood cell count, I likely had some sort of infection, likely a GI bug that has been going around lately. 

{I'm thankful} that Lilly is settling into her training at the pet resort.  We decided that, rather than just boarding her while we'd be in France, we'd go ahead and send her for a two-week training program, and we dropped her off on Sunday.  We were hoping that the training would help with her anxious/fearful nature and get her better at following commands under distraction.  (She can sit, stay, come, lay, shake, and high-five all day long inside the house for Micah and me, but when she's somewhere else or other people are around, all bets are off.)  Unfortunately, the first couple of days of her training were rough.  She was so scared, that she wouldn't let anyone come into her kennel without growling at them.  But the trainer called on Tuesday and said that they made a LOT of progress.  They posted this picture on Facebook:

Photobucket

I may or may not have cried of happiness when I saw it. :)

And last, but definitely not least, {I'm thankful} that we leave for PARIS tomorrow!  I'll be Instagramming everything (you can follow along at @MrsHargrave), and I'll definitely try and check in for a post or two. :)

What are you guys thankful for this week?  Link up and tell us!




3 comments:

Colleen said...

have a wonderful trip!!!! enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures.

Cami said...

I hope you feel better ASAP - so glad it has nothing to do with the baby...Praise God!
<3

Unknown said...

Sleep is so important when you're pregnant, yet also so challenging! Glad you got some zzz's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...