Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Things...

I'm trying to figure out why it is that I can't seem to post very often lately.  Aside from the obvious (any free time that I stumble upon is usually reserved for sleeping/cleaning bottles/picking up the house), I think it's really because our days are so chill and relatively uneventful.  I definitely wouldn't have it any other way, but it just means that I don't have a lot of riveting news to share with you guys. 

But I feel like you need an update anyway, so here we go. 

1.  The little princess is just as adorable as always.  I'm trying to be better about busting out my big camera (because iPhone pictures just don't always cut it), so I snagged a few shots of her this morning.

 photo IMG_6896.jpg

 photo IMG_6901.jpg

 photo IMG_6904.jpg

And she's still a happy little thing.  I caught a little grin today.

 photo 201306116.jpg

I know I comment on her hair a lot, but seriously, y'all.  It's the funniest thing. 

2.  We made it to our neighborhood pool last Friday with my sister-in-law and niece.  Stella and Faith had fun enjoying the (very cold!) water, and Grace snoozed in the shade and loved the breeze.

 photo 201306111.jpg

3.  In other riveting news, Grace wore one of my very favorite outfits this weekend.
 photo 201306115.jpg

It's got fairy wings and everything! :) 

4.  I had ordered a customized leather cuff from Farmgirl Paints and it came in this weekend.

 photo 201306113.jpg

(It says "amazing grace.")

I'm in love.

5.  Because I'm not in love with the Boba 3G carrier I ordered before Grace was born (it's too backpack-y, I picked up a Moby wrap this weekend and tried it out. 

 photo 201306114.jpg

It's much more comfy and not nearly as hard to figure out as I expected.  Grace liked it too and fell asleep within minutes.

6.  We've got a relatively busy week ahead.  Micah's best friend is getting married this weekend (yay, Cody and Emily!), so we've got the fun pre-wedding festivities to look forward to, as well as the big day on Saturday. 

Hope you guys have a fabulous week!  (And I'm really hoping to be able to contribute a little more substance here soon.  :))

6 comments:

ThistleAshD said...

She's a dollface. Enjoy not blogging and loving on the baby. SO worth it!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

I've been feeling the same way with blogging. Our days are pretty uneventful but I wouldn't have it any other way! Baby girl is adorable btw..and I'm lovin' all that hair. Do people comment on it all the time? Because everywhere I go everyone comments on all the hair Savanna has.. haha. I really need to invest in a good sling wrap. I didn't think I'd need one but now I realize I do. My arms are killing me!

Emily said...

I can't get over how cute Grace is! I so wish we lived closer so she and Lilly could be real life friends. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair too!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

Seriously, I'm coming to be Grace's nanny! I just love all her hair! It amazes me that she has that much already! Heck she was born with it! Her pool attire was on it too!

Joy said...

I'm in love with her hair, too!! Adorable!!!

Colleen said...

she is so darn sweet!!!! love her little outfits. enjoy her! I miss that baby stage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...