Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's 5:30 on a Sunday and I'm awake...

Seriously!!??!! This is the second time in four days I've woken up with really intense lower back pain. Tonight I had a pretty weird/stressful dream including running from guys with gasoline trying to blow me up and callback interviews where horseback riding was one of the areas in which I was being evaluated. Once I woke up, I kept thinking how productive I could be if I got up and started doing some work, and then I couldn't shut my brain off. So here I am. Blogging at 5:30.

Apparently my cat is like 007. When I came into the living room to turn on my computer, she jumped off the couch all sneaky. She's not allowed on the furniture, and she NEVER jumps on the furniture during the day. But we go to sleep and she's all over it. She has always been a weird one. Did you know that she's 18?? Well APPROXIMATELY 18. We got her as a stray when I was around five, and she needed a birthday, so I gave her mine. So she turned 18 on August 22.

I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'm gonna try sleeping on the couch for a bit. Nighty-night. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...