Friday, December 26, 2008

Almost Mrs. Hargrave!

I'm up, and I'm exhausted, but I wanted to take a minute to think about how awesome tomorrow is going to be. I'm marrying my high school sweetheart, the love of my life, and I really can't imagine that life gets any better than this. I mean, does it?

I've dated Micah for almost six and a half years. Seriously. I remember the summer before my senior year in high school, sitting on my bed and answering the phone and hearing his perfect little voice on the line, calling me WAAAAYY out of the blue (I had a BOYFRIEND!). And so it began. I had no idea then that he would be the person who fulfills my every need, but God always has a plan. Even when it seems random.

Here we are, making this eternal commitment to actively love one another for the rest of our lives. And honestly, that doesn't make me nervous. Not one tiny little bit. He's had my heart for a long, long time, and I'm so excited to say the vows I mean with every ounce of my soul.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...