Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two things...

1) Even though I read close to sixty-ish pages every day to prepare for class, I'm still an avid pleasure reader. I ALWAYS have to have a book on my nightstand. It keeps me sane. So right now I'm re-reading The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. If you haven't read these books you REALLY REALLY should. Especially if you're a Christian. Because these books are just FILLED with biblical undertones and allegories of Christ. Every time I read them I find myself feeling closer to the Lord. Anyway... read them.

2) I have been having a LOT of pain in my neck the past week or so. I'm clearly sleeping on it wrong, and I can't figure out why!! I'm even using my Tempur-Pedic pillow, which is supposed to be GOOD for your neck and back. But I think it's because I sleep on my stomach, mostly. So my neck gets pissed off when I sleep with it to one side for most of the night. So if you know of an pillows that are especially good for stomach sleepers, let me know. I'm sick of walking around with a crick in my neck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

try sleeping with no pillow at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...