Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bliss...

There are few things that make me happier than a really fantastic cheese enchilada. I'm sitting here, stuffed like a turkey from my favorite enchiladas in Houston. And life is feeling pretty great today. I had a brief (which is a document you prepare for a court) due tomorrow. And it's almost wrapped up, which feels nice. AND I get to go home this weekend and see the fam for my brother's birthday. I'm just in for a couple of days, and I'm always running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to see everyone while I'm there, but I haven't seen anyone since the wedding! So it'll be nice.

One thing that IS pissing me off is the kid across the alley who thinks it's okay to BLAST his car stereo so loud I can't hear my own thoughts. And he's "working" on his car, so the music just keeps on coming. Plus it's not even good music. So I, not so subtly, went out in my backyard and looked at him. His friend realized I was CLEARLY not happy about the music and made him turn it down. But it's still too loud. I sound like an old lady, huh? This kid's just trying to enjoy some music and I'm raining on his parade. But whatever. I want to take a nap here in a little while, and I deserve some peace and quiet. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...