Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I'm In Love With Right Now...

1) Sushi. Sushi. Sushi. I've just started eating it, and I can't get enough!

2) Shipley's Donuts. Especially if I go in there, and the donuts are fresh and hot! Mmm... I'm getting all drool-ish just thinking about them.

3) This WEATHER! Goodness, it's gorgeous here. It makes me REALLY hate that I have to spend the majority of my time in the basement of the law school.

4) This blog. The woman who writes it is adorable. And she's a woman after God's own heart. I read it almost every day, and she almost has me convinced to start running. Not QUITE, though.

5) My haircut. After it has grown out a little bit, I'm finding that it's so fun and sassy.

6) Butterfly Flower from Bath and Body Works. Have I already talked about how GOOD this stuff smells? It's amazing. PLUS... I love butterflies. So it's perfect.

7) My computer. I'm SOOO glad I broke down and bought a new one. It makes SUCH a difference when you have a functional computer. I feel like I'm saving SO much time.

8) My husband. And just saying the word, "husband." But you already knew that.

9) Reading my Patent Law textbook. Is that weird?

10) These jeans I bought from target for like $16 (SERIOUSLY!) that go PERFECT with my flats.

11) Cheesecake Factory ranch dressing. I bought a whole jar full the last time I went (last Friday) and it's gone. Yeah, I KNOW that's a lot of ranch. But it's that good.

12) Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor. I finished it last night and it was SUUUUCH a good book. It IS almost a thousand pages. But seriously... you won't even notice. It's a page-turner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...