Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Busy!

Miss Lilly is doing MUUUUCH better. The vet gave her some magic pills, and her tummy was well again. She has had the sniffles for about a week, but she has been on antibiotics and antihistamines, and she's about 95% better. :)

She DID have some Kitty McNuggets from Fluffy's litter box earlier, and I'm regretting not buying the toothpaste and toothbrush at PetSmart yesterday. A dental chew will have to do. Ick.

We got her new crate in the mail yesterday. It's HUGE!! And I didn't even get the size designed for labs. I went ahead and bought the size I THINK she'll need when she's older (a little smaller than the kind for regular labs because, being a mix, I think she'll be a little smaller than a purebred) and we put a divider panel in there that we'll adjust as she gets bigger. I think it's so cute how dogs make their crates their little home. Their safe place. Lilly did that with her old crate, and I have no doubt she'll make herself at home in the new one.

I'm starting to understand why parents of newborn babies can talk of nothing but the baby! I'm realizing that all I'm talking about lately is my little puppy. And I miss her SO much when I'm not at home. I have absolutely no clue how I'll last the entire summer only seeing her on weekends. I don't even want to think about it.

Other news... hmm... do I have anything else going on? Well... not really. School is almost done for the semester. And then I'll be a 3L (code for third-year law student)!!!!! I can't believe I'm almost 2/3 of the way done with law school! It has been so challenging and rewarding. I'm SOOOO happy I decided on law school instead of pharmacy school. No way am I trustworthy enough to mix pills.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...