Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A gift from me to you...


Do you know what this is?

I thought it was a weird-looking whisk when I first saw it. Turns out it's actually one of the greatest inventions on earth.

I am SO not kidding.

It's a scalp massager, and my step-mom got one for me for Christmas. Out of ALL the presents I got this year (including a new tv, an ipod docking station, and a new printer) I've used this one the most so far. And it was probably the least expensive present I received!!

You just slide it around your head, and the magic begins. I could literally sit and play with it for HOURS.

So if you want to give yourself the greatest gift ever, go buy one. My step-mom got it at Bed Bath and Beyond. Maybe they have a few left!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...