Sunday, December 6, 2009

Knock on wood...

For the past few years, I have been bragging to anyone who would listen about the fact that it has been YEARS since I've been sick.

Of course I have allergies and occasionally get the allergic fit, but I haven't been actually sick in a really long time. No colds, no flu, no infections. Healthy as a horse.

Apparently my bragging has FINALLY caught up with me, because I started feeling crappy on Wednesday with a scratchy throat and a stuffy nose.

Which escalated to a full-blown cold on Thursday.

Which I apparently passed on to my husband sometime between now and then.

So now we're both sick, and it's definitely no fun. Especially in light of the fact that I have been studying for finals all day, every day and will continue to do so for the next week and a half. Plus, even the daytime medicines make me drowsy, so I have been feeling like a zombie.

I am starting to feel a little better, so maybe it's going away. I'm just hoping Micah and I don't keep passing it back and forth to one another...

Anyway, that's all the whining I can manage right now. Gotta get back to learning ALL about health care law and reform. It's definitely not as fun as it sounds.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...