Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The beginning of the end...

I started my very last semester of law school yesterday.

What a bittersweet feeling.  I'm definitely ready to be done with school, but I have so loved my time in law school.  It has definitely been a challenge, but I know without a doubt it was the right decision. 

So in less than five months I will be a law school graduate, and I'll begin studying for the bar exam.  Ick.  But I refuse to worry about that right now.  One thing at a time. :)

I also started my internship at the Harris County District Attorney's office yesterday.  And I absolutely love it.  It's going to be a busy, exciting, crazy, scary experience, but I'm going to love every minute. 

Other wonderful news is that this will definitely be Micah's LAST week in Fort Hood.  I can't even tell you how happy this makes me.  So I won't try. :)

This is short, but my brain isn't working very well right now.  I think this new schedule is going to take some getting used to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...