Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm crazy...

I am generally not a delusional person.  I'm positive, and I look at the bright side of things, but I don't usually try to convince myself of things that aren't really true.

But for some reason, when I'm driving down the road, I tell myself that no one can see me, and I really let loose.  I have no problem singing at the top of my lungs, snapping my fingers, raising the roof, and shaking my groove thang like there's no tomorrow.  Sometimes I even bust out with the Mariah Carey hand movements when I'm trying to hit the high notes. 

And honestly, I have ZERO rhythm and probably look like I'm flailing around because I'm in some sort of trouble or pain.  But I honestly don't care.  I pretend like my windows are completely opaque and that my secret's safe.  That no one knows that this well-educated, fairly normal, twenty-something girl is actually a complete spaz who likes to dance in her car. 

So if you're driving around town and see a girl with absolutely no rhythm breaking it down in a little yellow mustang, you'll know who it is. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...