Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some good music...

It hasn't even been five minutes since I told myself that I MUST stay off the internet and get real acquainted with my Trusts and Wills book.  Clearly, I lack a little self-control. :)

But I wanted to just share a few songs that I have been loving on recently.  I'm no music expert, and my taste isn't super sophisticated, but it's my blog, dangit, and I can share if I want. :)

1. "She (For Liz)" by Parachute.

2. "In Your Eyes (Acoustic)" by Ben Harper. I'm OBSESSED with this version.  I heard it years ago while shopping in Kohls and googled and googled until I found it.  I love the original Peter Gabriel version anyway - it always makes me think of John Cusack holding a radio above his head in Say Anything.  But this acoustic version is just perfect.

3. "Today Was a Fairytale" by Taylor Swift.

4. "You Found Me" by Matt Giraud.  This is a different version of The Fray's song, but I just like it better.  I'm so sad that Matt Giraud hasn't done much since American Idol.  I just loved him. 

5. "Last Call" by Lee Ann Womack.

6. "Slow Dancing In a Burning Room" by John Mayer.  If you haven't heard this song GO BUY IT NOW.  I mean, like RIGHT NOW.  Seriously.  Stop reading this blog and go download it. And then come back. :)

7.  "You Make it Real" by James Morrison.

8.  "Black or White" by Adam Lambert.  Can you tell that I love remakes?

9.  "You In a Song" by Jason Reeves.

10.  "The Answer" by Shane and Shane.

Someday I'll attempt a Top Ten All Time Favorites list, but I don't think my brain could handle something so difficult right now. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...