It hasn't even been five minutes since I told myself that I MUST stay off the internet and get real acquainted with my Trusts and Wills book. Clearly, I lack a little self-control. :)
But I wanted to just share a few songs that I have been loving on recently. I'm no music expert, and my taste isn't super sophisticated, but it's my blog, dangit, and I can share if I want. :)
1. "She (For Liz)" by Parachute.
2. "In Your Eyes (Acoustic)" by Ben Harper. I'm OBSESSED with this version. I heard it years ago while shopping in Kohls and googled and googled until I found it. I love the original Peter Gabriel version anyway - it always makes me think of John Cusack holding a radio above his head in Say Anything. But this acoustic version is just perfect.
3. "Today Was a Fairytale" by Taylor Swift.
4. "You Found Me" by Matt Giraud. This is a different version of The Fray's song, but I just like it better. I'm so sad that Matt Giraud hasn't done much since American Idol. I just loved him.
5. "Last Call" by Lee Ann Womack.
6. "Slow Dancing In a Burning Room" by John Mayer. If you haven't heard this song GO BUY IT NOW. I mean, like RIGHT NOW. Seriously. Stop reading this blog and go download it. And then come back. :)
7. "You Make it Real" by James Morrison.
8. "Black or White" by Adam Lambert. Can you tell that I love remakes?
9. "You In a Song" by Jason Reeves.
10. "The Answer" by Shane and Shane.
Someday I'll attempt a Top Ten All Time Favorites list, but I don't think my brain could handle something so difficult right now.