Monday, June 14, 2010

Meal-Planning Monday

I never did get around to grocery shopping last week, so I didn't have a menu plan.  But I'm on the ball this week - so here are my recipes.  

I apologize for all of the pork.  One of my bar review professors last week randomly commented about his love for pork, and I've been craving all things pig.

Monday:  Baby Back Ribs with Caesar salad, macaroni & cheese, and King's Hawaiian rolls (Kroger meal deal)

TuesdayChicken Cacciatore with mashed potatoes

Wednesday:  Grilled cheese/apple/bacon paninis with grapes and chips and ranch dip

ThursdayTender Pork Roast with mashed potatoes

Friday:  Pork tacos with guacamole

Saturday Afternoon DessertLemon Granita

Saturday Dinner:  Date Night!!

Sunday Afternoon Dessert: Banana Pudding
Sunday Dinner:  Hot Chicken Salad (I don't have this recipe posted yet, but I will.  And it's worth the wait - I PROMISE!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...